Hire The Tracks Studio
The Tracks studio is a great community resource and is available for hire. Tracks Dance Company activities take priority over other bookings and secondary priority is given to dance and movement activities. The studio is also available for multi-art form rehearsals and professional development.
- 11m x 11m sprung Harlequin floor
- Professional Harlequin Cascade Vinyl Dance Floor Surface (no hard shoes/heels permitted)
- Full-length Mirror wall with Ballet Barre
- High-Quality Sound System
- Access to Toilets and Showers
- Television and DVD player can be made available on request
- Nearby Public Parking and walking distance from CBD
Studio hirers must be covered by their own public liability insurance and must provide a certificate of currency to Tracks.
Thinking about running some dance workshops but don’t have public liability in place? Did you know artists can apply for one-off insurance to cover short-term liability? This sort of cover usually lasts for a week. AON, Duck for Cover, and Dancecover all provide good options.
Contact Tracks Administrator for studio rates. Discounts may apply for Tracks Alumni and Not-For-Profit organisations.
All hirers must complete a full induction with a Tracks staff member
If you are interested in hiring the Tracks Studio please fill out this FORM and we will be in touch with further information.