Our office and studio have currently been relocated.
Until further notice Tracks does not have a studio available to hire for public or private use. If you need more information during this time please call (08) 8941 1410.
The rehearsal space is housed in the premises tenanted by Tracks Dance Company in the Frog Hollow Centre for the Arts, located at 56 McMinn Street, Darwin 0800.
12m x 6m sprung timber floor
Fans & air-conditioning
High quality sound system
External toilets, showers and change room
Television, DVD and Video player can be made available for use (on request)
Off street parking available (best access off McMinn Street)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Hire conditions:
$30 per hour
Please note: The studio is charged in hourly blocks i.e. if you book for 1.5 hours, you will be billed for 2 hours.
All payments to be made prior to using the studio. Electronic payments preferred (Please note Tracks does not have Credit Card or Eftpos facilities).
Cancellation needs to be made at least 1 business day prior to the booking. Failure to do so will incur full charge of studio booking fee.
2. Tracks is not liable for any injuries sustained during the hire period.
3. Shoes with hard heels are not to be worn to protect the floor.
4. No food or drink is to be consumed in the studio.
5. If any breakages or damage occurs during the hire period (e.g. sound system, barres on the wall, mirrors etc) you will be billed for the damage. Please notify Tracks immediately of any breakages.
6. If the space is left in an unclean state, a cleaning fee will be charged ($30 per hour).
7. The space must be left properly secured, all doors and windows shut and locked and the fans, lights and air conditioner turned off and the sound system switched off at the wall.
8. Please ensure toilet key is always returned to the studio. If you lose the key you will be responsible for paying the costs of getting new keys cut. This is costly, as locks need to be changed and new copies given to all tenants of Frog Hollow.
9. Please contact the office at least 1 week prior to your hire date to organise access codes and instructions on the use of keypad, stereo etc. Tracks' office hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
10. In the event of Darwin being placed on a cyclone warning our policy that all studio hire is cancelled until the warning status is lifted. Refunds or credit of the hire fee will be arranged in such cases.
Studio Hire: Booking Request Form - Not taking bookings
Please complete this form (click the link above), then contact Tracks Dance office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8941 1410 to confirm availability and arrange payment and key collection.